The Switchboard
ranger Switch User
Internal Network Only
Nextcloud is an open source, self-hosted file share and communication platform. Access and sync your files, contacts, calendars and communicate and collaborate across your devices.
Jellyfin is the Free Software Media System that puts you in control of managing and streaming your media. There are no strings attached, no premium licenses or features, and no hidden agendas.
Application: Photo Prism An all in one photo storage application. Uses AI and other tools to sort and catalog all your photos.
Pin item to dashboard